£329.00 exluding VAT
The Pepper is a central hub of connectivity for engineers/guitarists’, interfacing pro gear and guitar gear, either direction, seamlessly. Interfaces instruments with pedals, pro gear, guitar amps, mic preamps and line level gear, all at once. The Pepper will tidy up your signal path while keeping everything connected. Use the pro level insert for easily turning pro gear into a pedal, or insert your DAW on the pro insert for accurate, instant, easy re-amping. Parallel process your pedals or pro gear inserts with your dry instrument signal. The Pepper, the best sounding, ultimate analog instrument interface, connectivity never sounded so good!
- A central hub of connectivity for engineers/guitarists, interfacing pro gear and guitar gear, either direction, seamlessly.
- Parallel audio blending. Mixing pedal and/or pro effects with your dry instrument signal, to feed both your amp and direct out for increased attack and track intelligibility.
- Pre DI and instrument out pedalboard hard bypass insert and pro level balanced hard bypass insert, with send and return level trim and external foot switch controls.
- Unique analog nulling level matching circuitry to assure absolute level matching between your insert in and insert out, ideal for accurate re-amping.
- Instrument load on/off switch provides a 10 meg Ω impedance with load off and 100k to 2.2 meg Ω trim adjustable with load on to accommodate all types of pickups.
- State of the art analog circuitry utilizing fully differential amps combined with vintage UTC style transformers on the instrument and the mic-level DI out, for optimum fidelity, full ground isolation, and hum free performance.
- The easiest and most accurate re-amp device to use on the market, with no need for a mic pre-amp, or external DI. Included in the unit, both active line level transformerless DI (pro trs out or final output exp trs out), and active transformer mic level DI (final output xlr out), as well as re-amp input (pro trs in).
- Line level expansion output for interfacing with other Little Labs products including the Redeye 3D, and the PCP instrument distro; increasing input flexibility and adding extra isolated outputs for remote amp placement over long distances.
- Turn your pedal into pro gear and turn your pro gear into a pedal, with ease.
- Rack-mountable with the Little Labs rakl; up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.