DK25/L from Earthworks
£895.00 exluding VAT
PRICE FOR EX-DEMO MODELS. PICTURES SHOWN ARE OF NEW MODELS.
The DK25/L is for live performance and has three SR25s: two for overheads and one for kick drum, a KickPad™ and a windscreen. The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 provides a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback. The DK25/L is also ideal for use with multi-miked drums (four or more mics) in either live or studio applications. In such cases it is recommended that two SR25s are used for overheads.
- Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks
- Extended frequency response to 25 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image
- Near perfect polar patterns that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern
- More cohesive and unified drum sound
- Hear more attack and subtle detail
- Increased detail and dynamic range
- Versatile, multi-use mics
- Mics are protected in a high impact case
- Ideal three-mic choice for live performance or recording in less than ideal acoustic environments
- Fast setup and teardown
- Comes with 3 SR25s (two for overheads and one for kick drum), 1 KickPad™, 1 windscreen
- The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 provides a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback
* We charge a 4 day week, and a 12 day month. Hires can also be extended if required.